Digital telemetry system for strain gage applications on rotating shafts - Gain and auto zero setting directly from the receiver side!
The TEL1-PCM single-channel telemetry system offers the easiest handling for the wireless transmission of strain gage signals from rotating shafts. The very small encoder (35 x 18 x 12 mm) has a weight of only 13 g. The transmitter (encoder) part is simply mounted on the rotating shaft with a special fiber reinforced tape.
The data transfer between transmitter and receiver is digital and inductive. The powering for the TEL1-PCM BATT transmitter is supplied by 6-9 V battery.
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Strain gage sensors (> 350 Ohm)
- Full and half bridge configuration
- Fixed excitation 4 Volt DC
- Auto-zero adjustment – setting on receiver side
- Gain: 250 to 8000 – setting on receiver side
- External shunt calibration
- Digital data transmission by inductive coupling
- Distance up to 150 mm
- Powering of transmitter part by battery (6-9V)
- No influence by radio signals
- Many systems can operate at the same time
- Signal bandwidth 0...1200 Hz (-3dB)
- Output 4-20 mA (option)
- System accuracy < 0.2 %