Digital high data rate telemetry system for strain gage and ICP applications on rotating shafts – Gain and auto zero setting directly from the receiver side!
The TEL1-PCM-HS-BATT single-channel high data rate telemetry system offers the easiest handling for the wireless transmission of strain gage and ICP signals from rotating shafts. Dimensions of the encoder are only 62 x 27 x 13 mm with a weight of 30 g.
The transmitter (encoder) part is simply mounted on the rotating shaft with a special fiber reinforced tape.
Powering of the transmission part is via battery 6-9 V or optional via inductive power supply. The digital data transfer between transmitter and receiver is realized by inductive coupling.
- Easy to assemble and operate
- For strain gages or ICP sensors
- Strain gage sensors (> 350 Ohm)
- Full and half bridge configuration
- Fixed excitation 4 Volt DC
- Auto-Zero adjustment – setting on receiver side
- Gain: 250 to 8000 – setting on receiver side
- External shunt calibration
- ICP current 4mA, selectable gain: 2-4-8-16
- Inductive digital data transmission
- Distance up to 50 mm
- No influence by radio signals
- Many systems can be operated at the same time
- Signal bandwidth 0...50 kHz (sampling rate 104 kHz)
- Output analog +/- 10 V and digital interface (option)
- System accuracy < 0.2 %