Digital telemetry system for strain gage applications on rotating shafts - Gain and auto zero setting directly from the receiver side!
The TEL1-PCM single-channel telemetry system offers the easiest handling for the wireless transmission of strain gage signals from rotating shafts. The very small encoder (35 x 18 x 12 mm) has a weight of only 13 g. The transmitter (encoder) part is simply mounted on the rotating shaft with a special fiber reinforced tape.
Powering of the transmission part and the digital data transfer between transmitter and receiver is realized inductively.
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Strain gage sensors (> 350 Ohm)
- Full and half bridge configuration
- Fixed excitation 4 Volt DC
- Auto-Zero adjustment – setting on receiver side
- Gain: 250 to 8000 – setting on receiver side
- Overload indication
- Inductive digital data transmission
- Distance up to 25 mm (option: 35 mm)
- No influence by radio signals
- Many systems can operate at the same time
- Signal bandwidth 0...1200 Hz (-3 dB)
- Output +/-10 V and digital for interface (option)
- System accuracy < 0.2 %