CT8 Compact Telemetry
4/8-channel compact telemetry system - including signal conditioning for STG, ICP, POT, PT100, TH-K or high-level inputs
The CT8 Compact is a 8-channel telemetry system with integrated signal conditioning for sensor signals, wireless digital transmission and analog reproduction.
In the encoder/transmitter unit the sensor signals are conditioned, filtered (anti-aliasing) and digitized (12-bit). Simultaneous sampling is provided for all channels. Finally the PCM encoded data is transmitted via radio frequencies to the receiver.
Various configurations of different sensor modules are available incl. signal conditioning for strain gages (STG), thermocouples type K (TH-K), thermo sensors PT100, ICP sensors, potentiometer sensors (POT) and also voltage inputs (±5 or ±10 V). Mixed configuration is possible.
- 4 or 8 input channels, 12 bit ADC resolution, simultaneous sampling for all channels
- STG offset via potentiometer or optional auto zero calibration
- +/- 5 V analog output at the receiver, digital output via PC interface (option)
- Signal bandwidth: up to 6000 Hz (4CH 1280 kbit)
- Line-of-sight distance between transmitter and receiver up to 500 m
- Static acceleration up to 100 g in all directions (transmitter unit)
|Bit rate||8 channel||4 channel||2 channel|
|1280 kbits/s||0-3000 Hz||0-6000 Hz||0-12000 Hz|
|640 kbits/s||0-1500 Hz||0-3000 Hz||0-6000 Hz|
|320 kbits/s||0-750 Hz||0-1500 Hz||0-3000 Hz|
|40 kbits/s||0-95 Hz||0-190 Hz||0-375 Hz|