4/8-channel telemetry system for thermocouples K or J – inductive digital transmission from rotating shafts
TEMPTEL8 is a small telemetry system designed for easy mounting onto rotating shafts providing non-contact transmission of temperature measurement signals. Sensor inputs are connected by screw clamp. The sensor signals are conditioned, digitized (12 bit) and then transmitted via inductive coupling.
The following thermocouples can be connected: Type K -50 to 1000° C or Type J -50 to 750° C. All inputs are fully galvanically insulated. The stationary receiver provides an analog output of ±10 V for the linearized signals.
The TEMPTEL8 offers an analog signal bandwidth of 30 Hz (-3 dB) for eight channels. The measurement accuracy is ±0.5 % (without sensor). The system is specified for operational temperatures from -20° C to +70° C. The transmission distance between transmitter coil and receiving pickup head can be 5 to 100 mm – depending on the application!
- Inputs for thermocouples type K or J
- Linearization for type K or J
- Galvanically insulated inputs
- Cold junction compensation
- 12 bit ADC resolution
- Signal bandwidth: 0-30 Hz
- Various temperature ranges
- Inductive digital data transmission
- 4- or 8-channel version
- Analog output: +/- 10 V
- Current output: 0-20 mA (option)
- Encoder unit powered by battery