KMT Kraus Messtechnik – founded in 1979 and located in Munich, Germany, the company specialized in the design and manufacture of optical test equipment for IBM Magnetic disks.
1980 enter in the field of mobile data acquisition systems and design the first PCM encoder/decoder with tape recorder and telemetry option.
1988 start to develop worldwide, market what use the DAT-technology for mobile data acquisition, design the D10/16 DAT recorder for record, and reproduce up to 16 analogue channels.
1990 concentrates on the production of small telemetry systems, DAT tape recorder, signal conditioning and customer specified solutions.
KMT Kraus Messtechnik has a high level of experience and well-known leader in these fields. The systems are designed for mobile data acquisition, transmitting, storing and analysis of strain, torque, vibrations, force, shock, displacement, temperature and flow under extreme ruff conditions. The size is very small and robust to fulfill lot requirements for mobile applications.
Applications in research, test departments and production line of vehicles, racing cars and aircraft as well as aerospace and in the military area. KMT Kraus Messtechnik systems exported today worldwide.
- Point to point telemetry systems, to transfer analog and digital signals
- Rotating telemetry system for shafts
- Rotating telemetry system for wheels, propeller and rotors
- RPM-8000-OBD2 contact and sensor-less automotive RPM measurement
- Sensor amplifier and signal conditioning units
- Software to transfer, display and analysis of measurement data’s