The TEL1-PCM single-channel telemetry system offers the easiest handling for the wireless transmission of strain gage signals from rotating shafts. The very small encoder (35 x 18 x 12 mm) has a weight of only 13 g. The transmitter (encoder) part is simply mounted on the rotating shaft with a special fiber reinforced tape.
Powering of the transmission part and the digital data transfer between transmitter and receiver is realized inductively.
- Easy to assemble and operate
- Strain gage sensors (>= 350 Ohm)
- Full- and half bridge configuration
- Excitation fixed 4 Volt DC
- Auto-Zero adjustment - Setting receiver side
- Gain: 250 - 8000 - Setting receiver side
- Overload indication
- Digital transmission realized inductively
- Distance up to 25 mm (35 mm Optional)
- No influence through radio frequency
- Many systems can operated at the same time
- Signal bandwidth 0…1200 Hz (-3 dB)
- Output +/-10 V and digital for interface (Option)
- System accuracy < 0.2 %